From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Castaldo, Benny J
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:59 AM
To: 'issforum@iss.net'
Subject: [ISSForum] Proventia G in Passive Mode

I have a Proventia G 200 right now and I'm going to be using it in
passive mode.  I'm looking to monitor 3 different network segments.
Since the Proventia Gs are inline devices they obliviously have two
ports on the monitoring NIC.  Has anybody replaced it with a 3 port NIC?
Any special configurations or modifications need to be made to the
appliance to get it to work?  Thanks

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]