The 1.2 firmware changes how the appliances report to SP. They no longer
use the older, more complex registration and key exchange system. They
use the simpler "Desktop Protocol" that relies on a variation of SSL
encryption.

You'll need to delete your existing registration. Make sure you have an
Agent Manager (or Desktop Controller) running. Then configure the group
to manage Agents.

Then logon to the appliance using the web gui. Go to the reporting tab
and tell it to report to site protector and enter the correct group
name. The agent should register itself and then allow you to control it.

Andrew Plato, CISSP
President/Principal Consultant
Anitian Enterprise Security