From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Santosh
Krishnamurthy
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ISSForum] Manaul X-press Updates in Proventia G

Hi,

I have a Proventia G 100 Appliance. Somehow the updates thru proxy is
not working , I hv also followed the knowledgebase Article # 3020 ,
but still its not working
So I hv downloaded the latest XPU package and need to copy the same
to Proventia G Appliance through WinSCP utility , but I don't know to
which folder shud I need to copy the package to.

Someone Please suggest .

Regards,

Krissh

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]