Hi all,

the problem seems to be solved ;o)  and is more simple as I thought.

There is simply no email sent if the creator and the responsible
person/role of a ticket are the same.

I tested it always with the same user-role. As I tested it with another
user-role which the ticket is assigned to,
it was successful.

Thanks for help,

Christian Osterbrink
________________________________
Verlagsgruppe Weltbild GmbH
Bereich Weltbild-IT
IT-Security
Steinerne Furt 72
86167 Augsburg

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
29.05.2006 14:08

An
issforum@iss.net
Kopie

Thema
[ISSForum] SP6 - Ticketing email notification problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with email notifications for events in the ticketing
service of siteprotector SP6.

Although I configured everything correctly in my point of view (the
documentation is not very helpful for
ticketing) there is simply no email sent when tickets are created or
changed.

I set up a paket sniffing on the siteprotector host, but there is no smtp
connection initiated when tickets
are created/changed/closed.

So, what migh be the reason for this?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Christian Osterbrink

To contact the ISSForum Moderator, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]