ChenShuai1981 opened a new issue, #1612:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/issues/1612

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [X] I searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/issues) and found nothing 
similar.
   
   
   ### Motivation
   
   There are so many paimon tables, and I want to find which paimon tables 
which has 'write-only' = 'true' option. 
   Currently there is no system tables provided by paimon, but only T$options 
system table companion with paimon table. 
   It is hard for me to get all those paimon tables which has 'write-only' = 
'true' option because I have to iterate all paimon table names, then query its 
companion T$options system table, and check those options one by one.
   If paimon support Global system table just like information_schema.tables in 
mysql, I can query them quickly by fire the following sql:
   
   `select table_name from paimon_catalog.information_schema.tables where 
option_key = 'write-only' and option_value = 'true'`
   
   ### Solution
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Anything else?
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Are you willing to submit a PR?
   
   - [ ] I'm willing to submit a PR!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to