The following is from Bob Vaiden, geologist with Illinois State Geological
Survey (ISGS) in Urbana:
Hope it helps.

Silt is the hard one to find.  I don't know of any commercial sources, but
it's very common along the Illinois and Mississippi Rivers, where it was
deposited on the land surface by wind as loess.  It's easy to collect from
almost any road cut exposure near the rivers.  Loess is light yellow or tan,
and it can be collected by the bucketfull...but if you don't live near the
rivers, I don't know where you'd easily get it!

As for soils.....if you mean commercial products....the % might be stated on
the package.  Soils "in the wild" have a wide range of sand, silt, and clay
percentages.

Commercial Peat Moss is presumably (almost?) all organic.  I've never read
the package description on a bag of peat moss!

Bob