We are Infotech, is one of fast growing company specialize in
financial, gives opportunity to the best candidates for joining our
company to fill in some position below:
1. Accounting Staff (AS)
2. Administration Staff (ADM)
3. Management Assistance (MA)
4. Customer Service (CS)
5. Data Entry (DE)
6. Personnel Assistance (PA)
With minimum requirement:
1. Male/Female min 20 years old
2. Min D3 from any major
3. Min D3 majoring Informatics for Data Entry
4. Min D3 majoring Management or accounting for AS
5. High motivated
6. Can work independent or team
7. Familiar with microsoft Office
Please email your detailed CV with photo, (Preferably in Ms-Word
format),
indicating your current and expected salaries, and stating the
position and Jobcode as the subject of your email to:

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id