Grant writes:

> I can't find _any_ examples on how to specifically use "iText and PHP"
> together.

There are no such examples for the same reasons as for JSP.
PHP, JSP,... are not very good solutions to generate PDF.
Just use Servlets. They are better suited for binary output.

> If anybody could help me spit out a PDF from PHP using iText, I'd be
> very grateful.

I think the problem occurs occurs because PHP changes some of the bytes.
Just compare your well created PDF with the corrupt one at byte level.
You will have to make your application 'binary safe'.