Paulo and Bruno,

Font type is not my problem.

My trouble is:
For any one of your example, such as Chap0902.java.

If I run it with "Java Chap0902", it's ok.
but if I use"jview Chap0902", it causes a error as following:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
com/lowagie/text/ExceptionConverter

at com/lowagie/text/pdf/PdfWriter.getInstance (PdfWriter.java)

I tried iText for JDK 1.1, same thing happens.
Also, I found this error happened from iText 0.82.
My platform is win2000 advanced server with newest JVM build no.

Any ideas?

thanks

Hong