Hello!

I am facing a prolem with IE 5.5 sp2

When I invoke my servlet to create a pdf  from the
browser ..  IE doesn't bring the acroat plugin .. it
throws me file download window, if i click save to
disk
it gives another window .. in which it says
Internet explorer was not able to open this internet
site. The requested site is either unavailable or
can not be found. Please try again later.

But i have netscape on my pc if i invoke the same
servet from NE .. it opens the pdf in the browser
window.. I looked into Bruno's FAQ's where he listed
some issues with IE.. but the above prolem is not
listed

Kindly let me know

Anis