----- Original Message -----
From: "Joao Mello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 17:00
Subject: [iText-questions] Draw routine for pdftable

Hi Paulo,
   Is there a way that you can comeup with a function
that will draw the whole table. I am asking this

Draw to where?

because I have a function that converts you itext into
.wmf file. With the JFreeChart is easy for me to

You'll to explain that better. What's your input and output?

include since after a produce you page into pdf, I
call the routine chart.draw(...). If I had the same to
PdfTables, even better for the whole document, this
would be the best.

I didn't understand anything about what you have or want to do.

Best Regards,
Paulo Soares

   Thank you,
      Joćo Mello