That's not possible due to the file random access required by the pdf
structure. You'll need to read first to a byte array before using. This is
the way it works when reading from a resource. I can put a new constructor
to read from an URL but an array will be created and will live as long as
the PdfReader.

Best Regards,
Paulo Soares