-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Leonard
Rosenthol
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 11:23 AM
To: Bill Ensley; iText Mail Group
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] zoom to specified area with action

At 12:24 PM 10/4/2004, Bill Ensley wrote:
>Is it possible to zoom to a specified area in a pdf with an action?

         Of course!

         Check out "Named Destinations" - they are the PDF equivalent of
HTML anchors.

LDR

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)