Hello all,

I have an internal program that I wrote for imposing PDF's and I have
been planning for some time to package it up and give it back to the
project.

This post motivated me to give you at least something.

The source is still too messy to give back, but I have included
a link to an executable JAR file that will work for now.

http://www.bearprinting.com/Smash.zip

You can add and edit N-UP layouts and scale imposed size.

It also supports imposing images through embedded JIMI.

For Lynn Allan, the layout you need to add is:

2 up statement portrait (8.5 x 11)
left:0
top:0
rows:1
cols:2
cols gutter:0
rows gutter:0
width:8.5
height:11

Measurements are in inches.

I am releasing this program for all iText users, I hope that
it is as valuable to you as it is to me.

Bill Ensley
Bear Printing