I'm having a problem with the Paragraph class.  No matter what I do,
iText seems to be ignoring any values set with .setLeading().  Actually,
on further review, it's ignoring setSpacingAfter() as well.

Anyone else have these problems iText 1.2?

Here's my code:
public Paragraph advDirQuestion1() throws Exception {
        Paragraph quest1 = new Paragraph("1.\tLiving Will: ",
FontFactory
                .getFont(FontFactory.HELVETICA, 9,
                Font.NORMAL, black));
        quest1.setLeading(2.5f);
        quest1.setSpacingAfter(10.5f);
        quest1.add("No ");
        quest1.add("Yes, if yes: ");
        quest1.add("\n");
        quest1.add("\t\ta. Documents located with:\n");
        quest1.add("\t\t\t");
        quest1.add("Chart ");
        quest1.add("\t\tb.");
        quest1.add("Requested to bring/send copy to HH.");
        quest1.add("\n");

        return quest1;
}
Confidentiality Notice

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information
which is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
promptly contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the