This book is sounding better and better,
it's so much easier to read if you're entertained as
well.

There's nothing like working when it's actually fun!

That's a great idea by the way about the 'Optional Content'.
Many developers are going to say "Aha! I need that!".

On another note, I like that you are introducing how
easy it is to combine iText with everything else out there.

That's what truly makes it powerful is it's ability to
"Play Nice" with other API's.

-Bill Ensley
Bear Printing