The Javadocs for newPage() state:

   Throws:  DocumentException - when a document isn't open yet, or has been
closed

However, in my unit tests I am finding that when Document is closed, the
newPage() call does not raise a Document exception.

I can step through the code and see that the Document exists and open=false
at the time of the call to newPage(). Can you verify that the docs are
correct?

Many thanks,

Mr. Bean
platypus.pz.org