Hi -

I have a requierement to fullfill. I have an image and i want a portion from
that image to be clickable. How can i do this in Itext?

I tried to use anntations but that seems to be not workign for me as it makes
the whole image clickable but i want portion opf the image (specific
coordinates).

Any input will be appriciated.

Regards,
Buland

"Little knowledge of Science takes you away from ALLAH and indepth knowledge of
Science makes you a beleiver in GOD/ALLAH"

Have a burning question?