OK, this tome something harder
Lets say i have a multi-line text field and i need to set line height and
letter spacin for the text thet will be type in the multi-line text field

for example i want the text in my text field (after typing in) to look like
text in HTML textarea whit style as below

<textarea style="line-height:30px; letter-spacing:4px;">
</textarea>

Thanks 4 help