Hi,

       I am using itext to merge different pdf into a single document. In that
process, I am creating book marks, headers, footers. The input pdf that am
merging could be in any type in the sense like it could be upside down or it
could be magnifed. Accordingly I am writing the code like example below

  PdfImportedPage page = writer.getImportedPage(reader, i);

  cb.addTemplate(page, 1f, 0, 0, 1f, 0, -5);

  And also there is other code which deals with transformations , scaling etc.

  My problem is , while am using writer.getImportedPage am losing all the
interactive components like anchors etc which i dont want to.

  If I use PdfCopy, I am not able to translate or roate or scale.

  I am not sure how to deal this situaition and it would be really helpful for
me if somebody helps to resolve this issue.

  Regards,
  Peter

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.