On Monday 19 March 2007 15:23, mékafi wrote:
> Making the document works width itext PDF, even though I can't resize the
> image (???) and I have to use img.setAbsolutePosition(-100, 0) to see a
> little part of the chart. Any idea on what's wrong ?
I can't say why your image is being positioned there. I have no experience
with the PDF generation.

The fact that it works with the PDF generation means that the image you are
generating is not in any of the formats the RTF output supports. The RTF
output only supports JPEG, PNG, WMF (full list in the javadocs). You will
have to convert your image to one of these image types first and then add it
to the document. You should actually get an exception if you add an image
with an unsupported image type. I don't know why you are not seeing that
exception.

Greetings,
Mark
--
Your life would be very empty if you had nothing to regret.

My GPG public key is available at:
http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~mhall/data/security/MarkHall.asc