I am concatinating many pdf forms into one pdf document using the following
code.

   PdfCopyFields copy = new PdfCopyFields(new
FileOutputStream("concatinated.pdf"));
   copy.setFullCompression();

   copy.addDocument(new PdfReader("form1.pdf"));
   copy.addDocument(new PdfReader("form2.pdf"));
   copy.addDocument(new PdfReader("form3.pdf"));
   .
   .
   copy.addDocument(new PdfReader("formn.pdf"));
   copy.close();

How can I remove all the embedded fonts (which accounts for more than 80% of
the size of this documents) from the concatinated.pdf?

Currently I am removing the embedded fonts using Pdf Optimizer in Acrobat
professional. But as the number of these concatinated documents increases
(around 75 as of now and can be more in near future), I am trying to find
out an easier way to do this instead of manually removing fonts from each
documents one by one. Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks
-new2pdf