Thanks!

I have baught the book itext in action and created a PDFPTable.

This is what I got so far. I'm using the pdfstamper getOverContent to add
columns over an existing pdf.
I create a ColumnText and set setSimpleColumn( 0 , 0 , 400 , 100 , 0 ,
Element.ALIGN_BOTTOM )

I want all the text inside this columntext to be written from bottom to top.
I couldn't get this to work so
I read in a post to use PDFPTable.

PDFPTable does not have an verticalAlign. When I add a PDFPCell to the table
and set ALIGN_BOTTOM in the setVerticalAlignment method it still renders
from top to bottom.

PDFContentByte cb = stamper.getOverContent( 1 );
cb.beginText();
ColumnText c1 = new ColumnText( cb );
c1.setSimpleColumn( 0 , 0 , 400 , 100 , 0 , Element.ALIGN_BOTTOM ); // NO
EFFECT on align
Paragraph p1 = new Paragraph( "Test" , font );
PdfpTable table = new PdfPTable( 1 );
PdfPCell cell = new PdfPCell( p1 );
cell.setBorder( 0 );
cell.setHorizontalAlignment( Element.ALIGN_CENTER ); // Works
cell.setVerticalAlignment( Element.Align_BOTTOM); // NO EFFECT
table.addCell( cell );
c1.addElement( table );
cb.endText();
c1.go();