Hi All,

I have a requirement which I am working on to concatinate PDFs:

The two sources are: (A) HTML (B) Jasper report

Document A is converted to PDF and B is exported as PDF, each having one
page.
I have done successful merge of both into third PDF document having two
pages using iText API.
But the requirement is that both the documents should be merged into one
page, without change to font size.

How do I do this?

Thank you,
HM