Retweeting a series of tweets from Bob Lee, the principal author of Google's
Guice framework. In chronological order:

1) "Can't find an open source Java PDF page splitter (to split one big file
into a file per page). Guess I'll have to write my own."

2) "iText might actually work. I'll give it a shot. I didn't realize it
could manipulate existing PDFs."

3) "iText seems to be perfect. It even keeps a low memory footprint."

Cool!

---mr. bean

p.s. For those who want to follow Bob, he's crazybob on Twitter.