My file  Contains data like this way

From:...
Subject Name << Subject>>
To Address <<Address>>

Tell me is it possible like this way  by using iTEXT......which is
supporting RTF file. i want JAVA API for this .
I already downloaded iTEXT-rtf-2.1.4.jar and  iTEXT-2.1.4.jar files.
I need this information as early as possible
so please help in this to complete my task.......

Thanks & Regards,
PAVANI.