Hello,
I'm trying to automatically create a Table of Contents by locating all
of the anchors (much the same way as the iText book mentions doing
this by finding all the Chapters).
PdfReader has a getLinks method, but I didn't see any reference to
finding anchors.

The human mind is an iterative processor, it never does anything right
the first time.  What it does well is to make improvements on every
iteration (deMarco)