From: Valerie Butts <vbu...@datacontrolllc.com>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:30:15 PM
Subject: [iText-questions] Question about iText

Hello,

I would like to know if iText would work with a Microsoft Access application.  I would like to take data entered into various tables of a database and fill in existing pdf documents.  iText was recommended to me by a web developer I know but I not sure if it would work for my project.

Thank you in advance for any information you can help me with!!!

Valerie Butts

Senior Developer

(804) 928-6320