Hello,

I have a project for which I choose to use itext for generating pdfs,
on a web page, which is pdf you select some data, press the generate button,

and the php calls a java application with some parameters which generates
the pdf,
so since the pdf makes a system call the two parts are not explicitly
linked,
I made the java project, and in my IDE netbeans it works fine,
however when I run it in the console it crashes in a strange way...

here is the output..

root# java -classpath
.:jars/commons-httpclient-3.1.jar:jars/geoIP.jar:jars/iText.jar:jars/jCharts-0.6.0.jar:jars/jFreeChart.jar:jars/nanoxml-lite-2.2.3.jar:jars/servlet.jar:jars/taskapi.jar
com.secpoint.pdf.Main 3990.log 3991.log
[ModelConverter] Could not handle line: SecPoint(R) Penetrator Audit Engine:
7.1.3.1
[ModelConverter] Could not handle line: Checks:
[StreamConverter] Opening PDF file

com.lowagie.text.List.<init>(ZF)V
        at
com.xxx.pdf.reportpages.Vulnerabilities.addList(Vulnerabilities.java:174)
        at
com.xxx.pdf.reportpages.Vulnerabilities.addVulnerabilities(Vulnerabilities.java:165)
        at
com.xxx.pdf.reportpages.Vulnerabilities.addVulnerabilities(Vulnerabilities.java:149)
        at
com.xxx.pdf.reportpages.Vulnerabilities.<init>(Vulnerabilities.java:49)
        at com.xxx.pdf.ReportDocument.writePages(ReportDocument.java:149)
        at com.xxx.pdf.ReportDocument.write(ReportDocument.java:105)
        at com.xxx.pdf.Main.main(Main.java:52)
root#

any thoughts
Tancho