Cameron Laird wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:45 PM, David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com
> <mailto:dhoff...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Michael,
>
>     I feel your pain, I am in similar situation.  The commercial side of
>     the licensing is geared for very big projects only, nothing small.  I
>     had no choice but to use 2.x and FOP will be next if I need more.
>     Again I don't need free but I need something manageable.
>

> Me, three.

What is the problem?

Instead of complaining, you should start explaining.

There are very cheap licenses for iText, cheaper than what is claimed
here. Although more expensive than the $5 some people want to pay, which
is kind of insulting, don't you agree?

OF COURSE: the price depends on the usage of iText.

I'm getting pretty tired of people saying "iText sucks" only because the
license changed to AGPL.