On PdfPTable you can call add(), in add you can put a PdfPCell and a PdfPCell can contain a PdfPTable.
maybe you could also directly do pdfPtable.add(otherPdfPTable)

On 11/04/2011 22:59, King Goldman wrote:
Outer table and nest two tables?  I have no clue about this.
Can you give me an example?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Jason Berk <jb...@purdueefcu.com <mailto:jb...@purdueefcu.com>> wrote:

    I believe you could either use CollumnText or, if you really want
    to keep it simple with doc.add( ), you’d have to create an outer
    table, and nest your two tables inside it….then add that outer
    table to the doc.

    Don’t forget to make your padding 0 on the outer table.

    Make sense?

    *From:*King Goldman [mailto:king.gold...@gmail.com
    <mailto:king.gold...@gmail.com>]
    *Sent:* Monday, April 11, 2011 4:40 PM
    *To:* Post all your questions about iText here
    *Subject:* [iText-questions] question about adding a table to the
    document

    Hi All,

    I read about adding the tables to the document in the second
    edition of the book.

    But if I were to add a table that first writes to the left half of
    the document and then

    writes the data to the second half of the document as shown below,
    how can I achieve

    this result. Can somebody guide me? (Please ignore the vertical
    line after the table on the right)

    Serial Number

    Name

    Rank

     Serial Number

    Name

    Rank

    111

    Sam

    1

    124

    Nancy

    14

    112

    Tiffany

    2

    125

    Justin

    15

    113

    Dave

    3

    126

    Dennis

    16

    114

    Alex

    4

    127

    Jack

    17

    115

    Pam

    5

    128

    Eric

    18

    116

    Ashley

    6

    129

    Angie

    19

    117

    Peter

    7

    130

    Bob

    20

    118

    Tiffany

    8

    119

    Dave

    9

    120

    Alex

    10

    121

    Pam

    11

    122

    Ashley

    12

    123

    Peter

    13

    This is a transmission from Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) and is
intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain information that is
confidential and or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering it to an addressee, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of the information
contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by telephoning(765)497-3328
<tel:%28765%29497-3328>  or returning the email. You are then instructed to
delete the information from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

    Forrester Wave Report - Recovery time is now measured in hours and
    minutes
    not days. Key insights are discussed in the 2010 Forrester Wave
    Report as
    part of an in-depth evaluation of disaster recovery service providers.
    Forrester found the best-in-class provider in terms of services
    and vision.
    Read this report now! http://p.sf.net/sfu/ibm-webcastpromo

    Many questions posted to this list can (and will) be answered with
    a reference to the iText book: http://www.itextpdf.com/book/

Forrester Wave Report - Recovery time is now measured in hours and minutes
not days. Key insights are discussed in the 2010 Forrester Wave Report as
part of an in-depth evaluation of disaster recovery service providers.
Forrester found the best-in-class provider in terms of services and vision.
Read this report now!  http://p.sf.net/sfu/ibm-webcastpromo

Kind Regards
Balder

redlab-log <http://www.redlab.be/blog/>