On 10/08/2011 18:10, Brenda S. Lippens wrote:

I purchased a license for the iTextSharp Professional desktop license to download pdf files through our data processor, CU*Answers. CU*Answers has helped me load the software into the proper file but when I try to download a pdf I get an error message: CU*Base GOLD could not complete the requested action.

That's not a message we recognize.
We don't include any reference to CU*Answers or CU*Base into the software.

Please not the following error message & contact technical support:

Could not load file or assembly 'itextshare, Version=5.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, Publickeytoken=8354ae6d2174ddca' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0:80131040)

I contacted CU*Answer but they told me that I would need to contact you for assistance. Please advise.

Well, the safest thing to do seems to be to remove the DLL you have, and to start anew with one of the version you can download here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp/files/itextsharp/
Note that you mention itextshare, but I assume that's a typo. You probably mean itextsharp. Also you should decide if you really want iTextSharp-5.0.6, why wouldn't you use 5.1.0 or 5.1.1?
All these versions are available from the above URL.

best regards,
Bruno Lowagie