Then don't set the render mode, or set it to 0.

From: Sailesh K <skrish...@yahoo.com<mailto:skrish...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:54:24 -0700
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [iText-questions] What Text Rendering mode should I use

Hi,

I have an OCG which I am filling with a background Color. when I then try to
add text using contentByte.showTextAligned ...the writing appears with only the
outlines of the writing but the fill color seeping into the lettering itelf.
What
TextRenderingMode should I be using instead?

currently, I have:
contentBye.setTextRenderingMode(PdfContentByte.TEXT_RENDER_MODE_FILL_STROKE_CLIP);

Tried a couple of the others too... but really need the lettering to show up in
the normal solid,filled style.

Cheers