table.setKeepTogether(true)
document.add(table)

-----Original Message-----
From: shakur [mailto:kenanpw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 10/19/2011 6:51 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [iText-questions] Why doesnt iText add tables which are near thepage
buttom to the document?

I have a lot of small tables, which i encapsulate in a sorrounding 1x1
table, and set the SplitRows attribute to false on the sorrounding table.
This way, i can avoid my table getting split when it reaches the buttom of a
page. When i get to the end of a page, and there is a little space for text,
but not enough for the next table, iText doesnt add the table at all, but
continues to the next table on a new page.

If there is not enough space for the table on the current page, id like to
send it to the next page. What can i do?

This is where i got the idea for the 1x1 table (im using the newest version
of iTextSharp):

http://compgroups.net/comp.text.pdf/Avoid-page-breaks-in-PdfPTable-using-iText-1.2

And you can see my code for the method that generates the table here:

http://pastebin.com/EnmNsFxM

Thanks !!

This is a transmission from Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) and is
intended solely for its authorized recipient(s), and may contain information
that is confidential and or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to an addressee, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, publication or
copying of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephoning
(765)497-3328 or returning the email. You are then instructed to delete the
information from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

<<winmail.dat>>