Hi!
Help me.
I try to write a table to the document. But every page can to have the same
upper part. I use PdfPageEventHelper.onStartPage() or onEndPage(). But last
one row of the table to print at the next page. What i need to use for this?

This is code to add one row as a table to the document. docTable contains 6
String values.
    private PdfPTable insertTable(List<DocTable> listDocTable) {
        try {
            for (DocTable docTable : listDocTable) {
                table = new
PdfPTable(listDocTable.get(0).getListDocColumn().size());
                table.setWidthPercentage(100);
                insertColumn(docTable);
                document.add(table);
            }
        } catch (DocumentException ex) {
            Logger.getLogger(PDFGenerator.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE,
null, ex);
        }
        return table;
    }
This is even code:
class PageFooter extends PdfPageEventHelper {
        public void onStartPage(PdfWriter writer, Document document) {
            insertRows(listDocRow);
        }
} http://itext-general.2136553.n4.nabble.com/file/n4229511/pic.jpg
help me please!