Hi,

I turn to you because I have a question about parsing PDF documents.

My version of iText is com.lowagie.iText version 2.0.6
(http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.lowagie/itext/2.0.6 )

To parse a PDF i took your exemple ParsingHelloWorld
(http://itextpdf.com/examples/iia.php?id=275 ) with PRTokeniser.

My probleme is when i parse a PDF file created with  "Crystal Reports"
application i do not get a readable text.

Here's the result i get :

!"#$%&'(!)"#$%&'(
!%&'(*+*!)%&'(
!$*,$#+--$(!)$*,$#+--$(
!%.-$/%&0'%$1$*%(2!)%.-$/%&0'%$1$*%(
!20&"+3(44556578579549555:79;88:!)20&"+3(
!"+3$/0**$<$(!)"+3$/0**$<$(
!0==&0*">'??$1$*%(@&A$*%!)0==&0*">'??$1$*%(
!"+3$/&$A&+@-$1$*%(657857!)"+3$/&$A&+@-$1$*%(
!=+*3/3$/-0A$("55B!)=+*3/3$/-0A$(
!-0.?(!)-0.?(
!,'##$(/*'"$!),'##$(

I would like if it's a known bug because I did not find any information
on this problem.

Thank you in advance for the help you can provide me.

--

Daniel DA COSTA

Service Informatique
53, rue La Fayette
75009 Paris
Tél : 01 78 09 82 52
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure
ci-dessus. Il peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la
divulgation est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite.
Dans l'hypothèse où vous auriez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le
renvoyer à l'adresse e-mail ci-dessus.
This message is intended for the above-mentioned addresses only. It may contain
confidential information the review, dissemination or disclosure of which is
strictly prohibited.
Should you receive this message in error, please return it to the e-mail
address indicated above.