Op 26/07/2012 11:50, Juan Manuel Fandiño Boullon schreef:
> I have a pdf file similar to this
> http://www.datages.net/datages/ayudalaboral/images/Ejemplo_Listado_Confeccion_TC2_Antiguo_Borrador.jpg
> I want to create a copy of the original for each value in the column
> "NIF" with the underlined value
> how would you recommend I do so?
> Is there any way to obtain the coordinates where are the different
> values and add the line below?

Don't expect us to be able to give you an answer based on looking at a
raster image.
Also: ask yourself if there's anybody who understands your question
based on the way it's currently phrased.
Because I don't really understand it. I don't see a NIF column (the
image isn't sharp enough or my eyes are too bad) and I dont understand
what is meant by "a copy of the original". What is the original? What is
supposed to be in the copy?