Hello,

I tried to use the example that in the XML Worker documents.

If I set a specific font for the elements. It seems not recognize.

The <td> element contains some CJK characters. I tried to register font but
also not worked. Please teach me what I missed to do!

FontFactory.registerFamily("Arial Unicode MS", "Arial Unicode MS",
"fonts/ARIALUNI.TTF");

Best regards,
Eric