faisal,

faisal wrote
> But Adobe Acrobat allow to add watermark/annotation in this signed pdf and
> after adding signature remains valid. can you guide me that how I can add
> an Image in a signed pdf, either using watermark technique or annotation
> and signature remain valid like Adobe Acrobat.

Depending on the allowed changes selected by the signer, Annotation creation
is allowed. Watermarks (by adding of images to the content stream like you
tried) are never allowed. Maybe, though, Adobe Acrobat uses annotations in
some creative way to create watermarks.

You might want to use Adobe Acrobat to create such a watermark annotation,
analyze the PDF generated, and emulate that process in iText.

Subsection "Adding annotations to an existing PDF" in section 7.3.1 of iText
in Action, 2nd edition, and the sample TimeTableAnnotations1.java show how
to add annotations to existing PDFs.

Regards,   Michael