Hello,
I am using itextsharp for reading text from PDF file.
Below is code snippet. But the I am not able to get text from page.

Code:
public string ParsePdf(string fileName)
{
            if (!File.Exists(fileName))
                throw new FileNotFoundException(fileName);

            PdfReader reader = new PdfReader(fileName);
            String sb = String.Empty;
            ITextExtractionStrategy strategy = new
SimpleTextExtractionStrategy();

            for (int page = 0; page < reader.NumberOfPages; page++)
            {
                string text = PdfTextExtractor.GetTextFromPage(reader, page +
1, strategy);

                                   }
}

Output:
[1]
[1]
[1]
[1]
    [1]

[1]
[1]

[1]

[1]
[1]

[1]

I am not able to receive the text . please help me out

Kiran Ghadge
LUMEDX Healthcare Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Websym, Plot No. 34/2,
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park Phase-I, Hinjewadi, PUNE-411057 INDIA
www.lumedx.com<http://www.lumedx.com/>
+91 992-168-0938 (Mobile)
+1 425.533.2457 (Off.)
+91 20 66143464 (Off.)

Winner of the Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Innovation Award in Medical Imaging
Workflow Solutions

Kiran Ghadge
LUMEDX Healthcare Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Websym, Plot No. 34/2,
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park Phase-I, Hinjewadi, PUNE-411057 INDIA
www.lumedx.com<http://www.lumedx.com/>
+91 992-168-0938 (Mobile)
+1 425.533.2457 (Off.)
+91 20 66143464 (Off.)

Winner of the Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Innovation Award in Medical Imaging
Workflow Solutions

message.