De : Marot Laurent [mailto:laurent.ma...@alliacom.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 janvier 2013 16:08
À : Post all your questions about iText here
Objet : Re: [iText-questions] desperatly trying to run Code sample 4.1: Signing
a document using PKCS#11

>The results seem pretty consistent to me:
> There's nothing in slot 0 or there is no such thing as slot 0. Same goes for
> all other slot numbers except 1 and 2.
>You logged in correctly into the key store, but there's nothing stored in it
>(no elements found when asking for aliases).
>You didn't log in correctly (the password was incorrect).

Thanks a lot - I hope my searches will benefit to others.

 1) password was not the right one for slot2
 2) Partition showContents confirm your good advices on slot 1

[hmsalliacom] lunash:>partition showcontent partition PartAPPSIGNPDF
  Please enter the user password for the partition:
  > ********
   Partition Name:  PartAPPSIGNPDF
   Partition SN:    316803001
   Number objects:  6
   Object Label:  HSMCA
   Object Type:   Data
   Object Label:  HSMCA-Xchg(12)
   Object Type:   Data
   Object Label:  S-HSMCA
   Object Type:   Public Key
   Object Label:  S-HSMCA
   Object Type:   Private Key
   Object Label:  X-HSMCA-Xchg(12)
   Object Type:   Public Key
   Object Label:  X-HSMCA-Xchg(12)
   Object Type:   Private Key

==========> 6 objects but no certificate, only keys

So i've just used ckdemo to generate first certificate but the road I still
long to get the right result as template certificate just provide the basics
and certificate fields seem to be missing

What type of object to create?
  [0] Data  [1] Certificate [2] EC Domain Parameters 1
CKA_CLASS=01000000
CKA_CERTIFICATE_TYPE=00000000
CKA_TOKEN=01
CKA_LABEL=Created certificate object
CKA_SUBJECT=
CKA_VALUE=01010101010101010101010101010101000000
(1) Add Attribute   (2) Remove Attribute   (0) Accept Template 0
Created object handle: 11

Janv. 11, 2013 3:39:17 PM com.alliacom.crypto.luna.SignWithPKCS11HSM main
Grave: null
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not parse certificate:
java.io.IOException: Empty input
        at
sun.security.provider.X509Factory.engineGenerateCertificate(X509Factory.java:104)
        at
java.security.cert.CertificateFactory.generateCertificate(CertificateFactory.java:339)
        at sun.security.pkcs11.P11KeyStore.loadCert(P11KeyStore.java:1207)
        at sun.security.pkcs11.P11KeyStore.mapLabels(P11KeyStore.java:2370)
        at sun.security.pkcs11.P11KeyStore.engineLoad(P11KeyStore.java:766)
        at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1214)
        at
com.alliacom.crypto.luna.SignWithPKCS11HSM.main(SignWithPKCS11HSM.java:131)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Empty input
        at
sun.security.provider.X509Factory.engineGenerateCertificate(X509Factory.java:101)
        ... 6 more

Le papier est un support de communication naturel, renouvelable et recyclable.
Si vous devez imprimer ce mail, n’oubliez pas de le recycler.