You can't.  The PDDoc is a private data structure to Acrobat while the
iTextSharp Document is private to iText.

What you need to do is simply reopen the PDF document in iText.

Leonard

From: Vidhya K P <vidhy...@gmail.com<mailto:vidhy...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013 11:59 PM
To: Post here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] AddImage Parameters

Hi,

I need to convert AcroExch.PDDoc to iTextSharp.text.Document. Please advise me
on how to get this done..

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM, iText Info
<i...@1t3xt.info<mailto:i...@1t3xt.info>> wrote:
Op 4/02/2013 12:55, Vidhya K P schreef:
> I have a Acrobat.CAcroPDDoc pdDocMain object. I need to convert this
> to iTextSharp.text.Document.
Please understand that the iText community doesn't have any clue what
you mean when you say you have an Acrobat.CAcroPDDoc pdDocMain object.

Your question sounds like: I have a square peg, how do I fit it into a
round hole.

Vidhya