I'm working on a project where I receive PDFs from an Adobe Secene7 web
site offering various printed products. As I understand it the user can
select a color palette as one of the options from within the product
template. My job is to produce the printed pieces and consistantly match
the color palette on our iGen digital press where we will set up color
match libraries for each color in the palette. My problem is that the spot
color names on the incoming PDFs are all called the same, i.e., MAIN COLOR
or ACCENT COLOR, even though the colors are different, i.e., MAIN may be
purple in one file, while green in another. So there is no way to set up
color definitions for color management on the iGen.

Question -- is there some way using iText to rename the spot colors within
the PDFs -- I can get the correct color names from the order file that
comes with the PDFs.