Hi

I'm using itextsharp 5.3.5 and xml worker to generate the PDF from my html
page. In my html page I have a rich text editor which generate the html
using the div tags and font tags. Please see the below html piece generated
by my field.

to </font><a href="http://www.google.co.uk/";><font face="Arial"

I found that if I use html worker instead then it converts the above html
perfectly in pdf. But not the xml worker. It just didn't work.

I also found that if I change some of the tags and update my html like
below, then xml worker converts it in pdf.

5.</span>

          </a>.

Now obviously I can't change the html tags on run time, it will be a big
mess. My code is as below.

StringReader html = new StringReader(htmlString);

var xmlWorkerFontProvider = new XMLWorkerFontProvider();

var cssAppliers = new CssAppliersImpl(xmlWorkerFontProvider);

CssFilesImpl cssFiles = new CssFilesImpl();

cssFiles.Add(XMLWorkerHelper.GetInstance().GetDefaultCSS());

StyleAttrCSSResolver cssRevolver = new StyleAttrCSSResolver();

HtmlPipelineContext htmlContext = new HtmlPipelineContext(cssAppliers);

htmlContext.SetTagFactory(Tags.GetHtmlTagProcessorFactory());

PdfWriterPipeline pdfWriterPipeline = new PdfWriterPipeline(document,
writer);

IPipeline pipeline = new CssResolverPipeline(cssRevolver, new
HtmlPipeline(htmlContext, pdfWriterPipeline));

XMLWorker worker = new XMLWorker(pipeline, true);

XMLParser xmlParser = new XMLParser(worker);

xmlParser.Parse(html);

I would really appreciate if you can guide me, how I can convert the above
html in pdf using the xml worker.

If you need any further information, please do let me know.

Kind Regards

Salman