Hello Daniel,
we think you are a paying customer, but we didn't find you in the paid
support system.
Is that correct? If so, please register your e-mail address with your
account manager (Garry Vleminckx).
 From that moment on, you'll be able to post questions to the private
ticketing system.
We've made an internal ticket for this issue, but please create a ticket
so that we can inform you when this issue is fixed.
In any case, thank you very much for your bugfix suggestion.