Hi Alexis,

We have tried to construct the PDF using POI + itext without using the
methods of RTF, and we have the same problem. The characters \tab and \page
of the WORD or RTF are converted to spaces.

I think that is a general problem of "PdfWriter.getInstance(document, new
FileOutputStream("FILE"))". If the  document have this characters the
PdfWriter don't contemplate in the conversion.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Aitor Ramoneda