1. You aren't subscribed to the mailing-list. Your question had to be approved manually. We'll do this once, but possible not twice. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4dzXDRzJE to find out why (it's a practical reason, not a personal one). 2. It isn't clear what you mean when you write "get the location of the PDF." That sounds like you're looking for a file path (and obviously, we can't help you with that). In your clarification, you say you want to add an image at a "particular location" in the PDF. "Particular location" implies that you have the coordinates, which makes adding the image using PdfStamper a no-brainer, but then you start talking about the XSLT format (which isn't a document format), and at that point, you've completely lost us. We have no idea what your question is about.