I think this is exactly what I need thank you very much.I will let you know
Thank you

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE shoe phone

-------- Original message --------
Date:07/01/2014 11:25 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Post all your questions about iText here
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] tables in columns (multiple pages) event
schedule PDF file

On 7/1/2014 10:40 PM, Randy E. Hoover wrote:
i figured out using iTextSharp very quickly and was reading from MS SQL DB
right away and creating tables in the PDF like i wanted to - except i need to
create 2 columns and multiple pages (4 in total) ... i tried using multi
columns with tables but was not successful with going down the left side column
and then back up to the top of the 2nd column and then paging and doing the
exact same thing ... any suggestions or is iTextSharp not capable of this?
originally i wrote this event schedule app in VB  6 (yrs ago) writing to excel
(perfect format for rows/columns) but my client wants this to run on computers
without office ... any suggestions or examples would be appreciated.

Are you saying you want something like this:
http://examples.itextpdf.com/results/part1/chapter04/column_table.pdf
>From page 4 on, a table is split into two columns.

This is what the code looks like:
http://itextpdf.com/examples/iia.php?id=91

For the iTextSharp version of the example, see:
http://tinyurl.com/itextsharpIIA2C04