Hello ,

I have a doubt regarding how to use ColumnText and regular document.add()
simultaneously at one page. I would like to describe my problem as follows.

[image: Inline images 1]

Consider the above image this is just one PDF page. As you can see there
are two sections

   1. Header Section
   2. Data Section

The header section have data in free flow manner (i get the x,y
co-ordinates) , So i am using ColumnText here to insert this part in PDF.
In Data Section data is not free flow hence i would like to use regular
document.add() methods.

But i am not able to achieve this, as I am not able to plot section like
above. Hence data from header section is getting overlapped by the data
from the Data section.

Hence I have following basic questions

   1. Can i achieve this kind of structure ? If yes how ?
   2. As the top section is header section how can i repeat only the header
   section in all pages if there are multiple pages ?

Any guide or helpful links regarding this topic can help a lot.

- Thanks in advance