Your reply:

If you're referring to the event class and the onEndPage() you've written, then
the solution is simple: add member-variables to your PdfPageEvent
implementation, add getters and setters and use the setters to keep the current
state of the header/footer.

I still fail to see how this is an iText question as opposed to being a general
programming question.

My reply:

Because of the nature of how the PDF is streamed the setters/getters have to be
accessed after the table is built and then the setter does not have access to
the original value ...

I am calling the event when the CreatePDF method is called and looping thru
each day (setting the member variable in foreach loop) ... the EndOfPage event
is called during creation of PDF from stream after CreatePDF ... hence the only
stored value in the setter is the last day (Saturday) ... do you understand now
why it is an itextsharp question? I know how to use set/get but because of the
way itext streams after creating tables it does not know what to place in the
page header except the last day set? Right? If not please show example ...

Randy Hoover
ran...@projectcadd.org<mailto:ran...@projectcadd.org>
www.projectcadd.org<http://www.projectcadd.org/>
cel: 619.228.6348